In vitro fertilization, also well known as IVF is a clinic procedure that dramatically increases the chances of pregnancy. It is one of the assisted reproductive technologies methods used as fertility treatment across the world where other methods have had drastic results.
In simpler words, a man’s sperm is inserted in woman’s egg using controlled laboratory environment to proceed with fertilization. These embryos are then carefully put back into the mother’s uterus after 4 to 5 days of fertilization in incubator in hopes that the embryo would grow in a full baby. The embryo transfer process needs to be carefully done in order for successful fertilization in the mother’s womb.
There are many reasons why IVF is conducted:
1. Poor sperm quality – Males having poor sperm quality are unable to achieve fertilization and increase the chances of conception with their female partners. This is male factor infertility due to which people move towards IVF.
2. Hindrance between the egg & the sperm – Many times it happens that even though sperm quality and quantity is sufficient enough, the hindrance in between the lining of uterus and male’s sperms often reduce the chances of fertilization. This calls for the assisted reproductive technology method known as IVF. In order to find out any possible hindrance, medical procedures like Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis are conducted and female’s body gets completely examined for any signs or evidence of possible damage. This is done so that the embryologist can better understand the body and proceed with fertilization.
3. Fallopian tube problems – This is a female factor infertility, in which fallopian tubes either get blocked, or damaged making it complicated and stressful for the embryo to travel to the uterus.
Here is another video that describes the IVF very well:
So overall, IVF is a straight forward procedure which does not really need a surgery or anything. But because of the extremely expensive cost, more and more people leaning towards natural methods.
One of the most popular method is called “Pregnacy Miracle” from Dr Lisa Olson. The main beneficial of her program includes:
The system CAN
- Get Pregnant Quickly and Naturally Within 2 Months
- Give Birth to Healthy Babies
- Reverse Both Female and Male Infertility Issues
- Improve the Quality of Your Life Dramatically!
- You Are On Your Late 30′s or 40′s
- You Have Tubal Obstruction
- You Have High Levels of FSH
- You Have PCOS or Endometriosis
- You Have Uterine Fibroids or Uterus Scarring
- You Have Ovarian Cysts Or ‘Lazy Ovaries’
- You Have A History of Miscarriages
- Your Male Partner Has Low Sperm Count
- Without Resorting To Drugs, IVF or IUI Procedures
- Faster and Easier than You Ever Thought Possible!
Her program is definitely a true break through of the infertility treatment history. To see more detail and other patients’ reviews, simply click here!