Male infertility is a condition where the man has difficulty producing or delivering active and functional sperm. With our fast life style, more and more couples have difficulty to have a natural child. Very often people think the problem is on women side. However, the latest study shows nearly 30% to 50% of American couples having problems with conception have to deal with male infertility problems.
Here, let’s take a quick look at the cause of the Male Fertility and most importantly, how to enhance male fertility:
Causes Of Male Infertility
- Problem in producing or in the development of sperms.
- Abnormal shaped sperm.
- Low sperm count or no sperm production at all.
- Impaired development due to varicoceles which is the most easily correctible male infertility issue.
- Problems with ejaculation, such as retrograde, premature ejaculation.
- Low hormone levels
- Medication side effects
- Tight underpants
- Exposure to teratogens
Treatment of Male Infertility
- Surgical procedure
- Herbal cures
- Assisted reproductive techniques
Both list could go on and on. You can also search diet for male fertility or vitamin for male fertility, you will see there are another 100 solutions and supplements. However, those are not the right way to enhance male fertility. The right way to enhance male fertility is simply to follow two basic rules:
1. Eat right. Eat healthy food, no cigarettes , no alcohol.
2. Exercise right.
Then you might ask, how exactly should I eat right and exercise right? Here are the tips and a very simply but complete system designed just for that.